Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Monday, April 17, 2006

Higher Living

I was at a home owner's association meeting and someone complained about too many rules and regulations, like no parking on the front lawns. The person told the speaker, "You are trying to make this like the Dominion." (The Dominion is where David Robinson, etc live in San Antonio) The speaker said, "And". I got to thinking and the speaker is right. What is wrong with trying to be like the best? We have the mentality that it is too difficult with too many regulations to be able to live better. We need to think beyond and experience better living.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home