Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Things Appear As You Are

If u r in a bad mood, somethings may appear frustrating. If u r in a good mood, somethings may appear humorous. How you see the world really depends on what type of person u r or how u r feeling. Take the following example:

Two friends of mine came across the same van that was for sale. My first friend is mechanically inclined, my second friend is not. The van needed a brake job but everything else was working properly. My first friend thought it was a bargain because he could easily fix the brakes. My second friend thought it was a rip off because he did not want to inherit someone else's problems.

How u view your circumstances really depends on you, not on what your circumstances are. Someone with a high-paying job may hate the job, whereas someone with a low-paying job may love the job. Someone with well-behaving kids may be frustrated with them, whereas someone with misbehaving kids may think they are the best kids in the world.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home