Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Friday, May 26, 2006

2 Facts of Life

Life is all about two things: enduring and enjoying. If u r enduring something right now, u will soon be enjoying life again. If u r enjoying life, u will soon need to endure something.
Weeping may last for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Every problem u have is only temporary b/c in the face of eternity nothing will last forever. As u face difficulties, don't give up because u will soon be rejoicing again. If u give up then u didn't endure it and u will soon be facing the same problem.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home