Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

God Spoke To U? Yea Right...

The fact is that God speaks to u and i very differently, so i really
cannot say God has not spoken to u or to me.

We learn God's will by spending time in his presence. The key to
knowing God's heart is having a relationship with him. A personal
relationship. God will speak to you differently than he will speak to
others. Just because God spoke to Moses through a burning bush, that
doesn't mean we should all sit next to a bush waiting for God to
speak. God used a fish to convict Jonah. Does that mean we should have
worship services at Sea World? No. God reveals his heart personally to
each person.

For that reason, your walk with God is essential. His heart is not
seen in an occasional chat or weekly visit. We learn his will as we
take up residence in his house every single day....


[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home