Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Friday, May 19, 2006

A Better Response to Bad Influences

Do you have any acquaitances/friends that literally wear you down spiritually? All they ever talk about is putting down others, lusting after chicks, and getting high with whatever they want. Don't you get tired of hearing the same thing over and over again?

I used to respond to these kinds of people by ignoring them or avoiding them. I even talked bad about them to my other friends, so I realized I was just as bad.

Now I learned the ultimate response is to pray for them. Try to ask God to spiritually heal them, to open their hearts and minds to Godly wisdom. You may even go as far as asking God to help you respond to them with loving actions such as buying them lunch or giving them a present.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home