Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Daily Reprieve

Everyone should have a daily reprieve at the end of each day. That is when you reflect on what you did that day, who you may have offended, what sins you may have done, and to ask for forgiveness from God and from those you offended. It is a daily inventory of your behavior and a time-out for you to think about how you can change. It is a time to ask God to help you improve yourself in those areas.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home