Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm Not Your Trash Can

Tell me something good or don't tell me anything at all. I'm tired of hearing bad news. I am not your dump for all your negativism. I want to hear about things that will benefit me by building my spirit up. Too many things and too many people in life try to wear me down. I'm tired of sitting in front of the TV just soaking it all in. Although there are some very good shows on TV, my flesh and mind tend to seek out the trash. I am even tired of hearing myself speak of so much junk.

I am better than a trash can. God says I am His Temple. That must make me extremely immaculate, not because I've made myself that way, but because of His grace. God cares so much about me, He wants me to feed my mind, heart and spirit, with good things. Thank you, God, for making me your temple. I ain't nobody's trash can no more.

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home