Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Your Memory Bank Account

Old age is like a bank account. You withdraw from what you've put in.
 
So, my advice to you would be to deposit a lot of happiness in the bank account of memories!
 
Thank you for your part in filling my Memory bank. I am still depositing. Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
 
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.
 
sent by: Art Castro from artspartyrentals.com

[+/-] show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home