Fidel's Walk

I just thought I'd gather all the nuggets of useful wisdom I gather as I walk through life. This wisdom may come from sermons, books, friends, etc. It helps me to read thru this again and again so I can grow spiritually and be victorious over the attacks of the Enemy. It's amazing how just one sentence or even one word can change your life forever.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

U made the Headlines in Hell

You made the headlines in hell. That's because u r doing something right and the devil hates it, so he gets the word out to mark u as a target. The fact is the devil wants to destroy u, especially because u love God and trying to live according to His will. Don't be surprised if the closer u feel to God, the worst circumstances become. When u seek God will all your heart, u will find Him. However, the devil will also find u. To encourage us, Jesus said, "In this world u shall have tribulations, but be of good cheer, for I have overcome the world." Jesus has been through the worst attacks of the devil and has overcomed it all. At least we have Jesus who has come out alive on the other side. As we hold on to Him, he can bring us out on the other side as well.

[+/-] show/hide this post

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fidel, I don't think you know me.i'm from the class of 86.I just want to thank you for the wonder ful comments about how we make the headlines in hell.How true it is that the devil is after us when we serve God.Stay strong in Christ and press on toward the goal.

Linda(Rice)Sepulveda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home